I’ve been on a quest for the perfect cable needle for a while, and we finally made it!
Made from smooth natural bamboo, these little ‘shortie’ needles are just what the doctor ordered for easy, pain free cable knitting.
- Fits inside our large slider storage tins!
- 8cm (3 1/8″) length is just long enough to hold all your stitches, but short enough not to get in your way (and stab you) while knitting
- 5 “soft grooves” on each needle keep stitches securely in place, but don’t catch and hold your stitches hostage, allowing you to decide when you would like them ready to knit, not a whim of fate
- Natural bamboo material allows just a touch of ‘drag’ to keep needles in place and stitches from accidentally jumping ship
- Straight needle design means there’s no fiddling or turning, just transfer and knit
Available in a pack of 3 popular sizes for all your cabling needs:
- 3mm (US 2.5)
- 4mm (US 6)
- 6mm (US 10)