Brand Ambassador Terms
To become an Twice Sheared Sheep Brand Ambassador, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own your social media account(s)
As a brand ambassador for Twice Sheared Sheep you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC’s products
- Promote your unique affiliate link to increase sales for Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when / if required
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content – subject to the sole direction of Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC.
- Use Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your affiliate links
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one affiliate link.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC’s products
Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC reserves the right to request the removal or modification of any Ambassador content that does not align with our brand image at its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 20% of every sale generated through their affiliate link.
Paid at the beginning of each month to the Paypal account of the ambassador’s choice.
This percentage and pay schedule is subject to change by Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC at any time.
The ambassador is considered a contractor and is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador retains sole copywrite to material created, but grants Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC Content:
Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company’s name, logo, slogans, promo codes, affiliate links, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC retains all rights to their content.
Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC with written notice of 30 days.
You expressly agree and understand that Twice Sheared Sheep, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.