By popular request, we’re proud to offer new Odd / Even row counter sets!
- Designed especially for flat knitting
- Count your row at the beginning of the row – every row.
- Counts up to 100 rows
- Bonus! Less length means less to get in the way of your knitting!
- Place 1 counter at each end of your knitting (between 2 stitches, just after your edging).
- Knit as normal.
- When starting a new row, move the counter to the next number in the chain as you pass it from needle to needle. When ending a row, pass the counter from needle to needle on the same number.
- To determine which row you are on, simply look for the highest numbered loop on a needle and that is the row.
- To count more than 10 rows, use the attached melody clip to mark the “tens” place, the number of times you have worked through the chains, or the number of pattern repeats you have completed.
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 8 (5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 10.5 (6.5mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 15 (10 mm)