The indispensable row counter! The one knitting tool I truly can’t live without.
Use it to keep track of your rows, pattern repeats, or any other pattern element that requires counting. Never get lost in a pattern again!
To use: Place row counter on needles as any other stitch marker. Each time you come to the counter move it to the next number in the chain. Use the clip to mark the “10’s” place when counting more than 10 rows, or use it to keep track of pattern repeats.
These little glass flowers are so beautiful that they may even steal the show from your yarn 😉
Choose your size:
Small (up to US size 4)
Medium (up to US size 8)
Large (up to US size 10.5)
XL (up to US size 15)
Choose your color:
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to E (3.5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 8 (5 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to H (5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 10.5 (6.5mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to K (6.5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 15 (10 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to N (10 mm)