Take your garden wherever you go with this beautiful flower stitch marker set.
They’re so pretty, they may even give your yarn a run for it’s money ?
Just starting out?
Not sure which size you need?
Want a discount on ALL the markers?
We’ve got you covered!
With the stitch marker starter set, you’ll get one set of 6 stitch markers in each of the 4 sizes Twice Sheared Sheep offers (small, medium, large, and XL) so that you always have the perfect size stitch marker for the job.
We have conveniently color coded each size for you so that it’s always easy to tell which markers will fit which needles. Just grab and go!
4 sets of 6 stitch markers
Small (up to US size 4) in clear glass flowers
Medium (up to US size 8) in pink glass flowers
Large (up to US size 10.5) in teal glass flowers
XL (up to US size 15) in blue glass flowers
Choose Removable Melody style or Smooth closed loop Infinity style
Infinity Ring – Hands down, my absolute favorite stitch markers on the planet.
Due to their unique shape, these little beauties are the perfect stitch markers for everyday knitting.
- The unique tear drop shape gives just a little bit more wiggle room than traditional round loops and lets each marker glide from needle to needle like butter (Seriously, you won’t believe how lovely that is).
- All ends are safely tucked into the decorative bead so there is absolutely nothing to snag on even your most delicate fine yarns.
- The little bead hugs close to your needles, making them just substantial enough to feel easily as you knit (so you don’t just blow past it) but unobtrusive enough that there is nothing to tangle in your yarn or your stitches.
Melody Ring – Our Knit Club favorite, and the perfect stitch markers for knitting and crochet alike!
- Hand made removable ‘clip’ type loop for the ultimate in versatility.
Use it as a stitch marker on your needles, clipped to your work for crochet, clipped to individual stitches in your knitting to mark rows or pattern elements, or even use it as an extra clip on your row counter. These markers can do it all.
- Safe for lifelines – Accidentally ran your lifeline through your stitch markers? No problem, just ‘pop’ the lifeline out of the clip and you’re good to go.
- Just enough dangle bling. I know we crave a little bit of dangle bling. Who doesn’t?! These little markers give you just enough dangle, without getting in your way.
- Snag free as always. Each marker is hand made for you with all sharp edges filed and wire ends tucked securely into beads for a glorious, smooth, snag free finish.