Let’s face it, not all stitch markers are created equal.
Some markers LOOK pretty on a website, but once you get them on your needles, they leave you less than delighted.
Maybe they’re a little too heavy.
Maybe the loop has a nasty habit of catching on finer yarns.
Maybe the pretty charm that you loved so much likes to tangle with your working yarn every time you purl.
Maybe the ring is so big on your tiny needles that you feel like you’re swimming (or you can never find one BIG enough for those chunky knits you love).
Believe me, I’ve been there.
That’s why I set out to create the PERFECT set of stitch markers for you and ended up with 2!
Infinity Ring – Hands down, my absolute favorite stitch markers on the planet.
Due to their unique shape, these little beauties are the perfect stitch markers for everyday knitting.
- The unique tear drop shape gives just a little bit more wiggle room than traditional round loops and lets each marker glide from needle to needle like butter (Seriously, you won’t believe how lovely that is).
- All ends are safely tucked into the decorative bead so there is absolutely nothing to snag on even your most delicate fine yarns.
- The little bead hugs close to your needles, making them just substantial enough to feel easily as you knit (so you don’t just blow past it) but unobtrusive enough that there is nothing to tangle in your yarn or your stitches.
Melody Ring – Our Knit Club favorite, and the perfect stitch markers for knitting and crochet alike!
- Hand made removable ‘clip’ type loop for the ultimate in versatility.
Use it as a stitch marker on your needles, clipped to your work for crochet, clipped to individual stitches in your knitting to mark rows or pattern elements, or even use it as an extra clip on your row counter. These markers can do it all.
- Safe for lifelines – Accidentally ran your lifeline through your stitch markers? No problem, just ‘pop’ the lifeline out of the clip and you’re good to go.
- Just enough dangle bling. I know we crave a little bit of dangle bling. Who doesn’t?! These little markers give you just enough dangle, without getting in your way.
- Snag free as always. Each marker is hand made for you with all sharp edges filed and wire ends tucked securely into beads for a glorious, smooth, snag free finish.
Every set customized just for you!
We know that not all knitters are alike, and not all projects are alike.
We want you to have the PERFECT set of stitch markers just for you and your projects. Not some one size fit’s all (but really fit’s none) solution.
Every set of our stitch markers is custom made for you in your choice of ring style (Infinity or Melody) and your choice of 4 different ring sizes!
Small – up to US size 4 (3.5mm)
Medium – up to US size 8 (5mm)
Large – up to US 10.5 (6.5mm)
XL – up to US 15 (10mm)
Are you are sock fanatic?
Great! Grab some size small stitch markers and go to town without all the extra bulk of ‘one size fit’s all’ markers.
Can never find markers for those GIANT chunky knits you love?
We’ve got you covered! Grab your favorite markers in size XL for all your chunky delight. Big knits deserve pretty tools too!