The indispensable row counter! The one knitting tool I truly can’t live without.
Use it to keep track of your rows, pattern repeats, or any other pattern element that requires counting. Never get lost in a pattern again!
To use: Place row counter on needles as any other stitch marker. Each time you come to the counter move it to the next number in the chain. Use the clip to mark the “10’s” place when counting more than 10 rows, or use it to keep track of pattern repeats.
Infinity Ring – Hands down, my absolute favorite stitch markers on the planet.
Due to their unique shape, these little beauties are the perfect stitch markers for everyday knitting.
- The unique tear drop shape gives just a little bit more wiggle room than traditional round loops and lets each marker glide from needle to needle like butter (Seriously, you won’t believe how lovely that is).
- All ends are safely tucked into the decorative bead so there is absolutely nothing to snag on even your most delicate fine yarns.
- The little bead hugs close to your needles, making them just substantial enough to feel easily as you knit (so you don’t just blow past it) but unobtrusive enough that there is nothing to tangle in your yarn or your stitches.
Melody Ring – Our Knit Club favorite, and the perfect stitch markers for knitting and crochet alike!
- Hand made removable ‘clip’ type loop for the ultimate in versatility.
Use it as a stitch marker on your needles, clipped to your work for crochet, clipped to individual stitches in your knitting to mark rows or pattern elements, or even use it as an extra clip on your row counter. These markers can do it all.
- Safe for lifelines – Accidentally ran your lifeline through your stitch markers? No problem, just ‘pop’ the lifeline out of the clip and you’re good to go.
- Just enough dangle bling. I know we crave a little bit of dangle bling. Who doesn’t?! These little markers give you just enough dangle, without getting in your way.
- Snag free as always. Each marker is hand made for you with all sharp edges filed and wire ends tucked securely into beads for a glorious, smooth, snag free finish.
Every row counter comes ready to go with an attached melody clip for counting more than 10 rows
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 4 (3.5 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to E (3.5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 8 (5 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to H (5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 10.5 (6.5mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to K (6.5 mm)
- Fits Knitting Needles up to US 15 (10 mm)
- Fits Crochet Hooks up to N (10 mm)